Residential Addiction Treatment
Take Off Recovery offers substance abuse treatment on an inpatient, or residential, basis. Inpatient addiction treatment is designed for individuals experiencing symptoms related to acute or chronic drug and alcohol symptoms.
Out Inpatient Residential Program is highly specialized and takes into consideration each person’s unique medical circumstances as well as individual lifestyle and specific obstacles to recovery. Our alcohol and chemical dependency treatment plans follow the 12-Step model for addiction recovery.
Our Residential Treatment services:
- Drug and alcohol screenings and evaluations
- Full detoxification services, including buprenorphine detox for opiate addicted patients
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Recreational therapy
- Educational therapy
- Separate groups for men and women
- Trauma & PTSD support groups
- Relationship issues groups (including sexual compulsivity/addiction)
- Nutrition education program (including eating disorders)
- Relapse prevention support group
- Family Program
- Since we provide multiple options for the most individualized and effective treatment program for every person, the path to healing at Take Off Recovery starts with empowerment, which is the essential element in all practices required for sustained recovery. The process of tackling daily stressors and triggers, rebuilding broken relationships, finding (or maintaining) a job, and doing all of this while remaining focused on sobriety and health can be daunting and overwhelming. We understand the difficulties associated with an addict returning home to his/her family, spouse, parents, friends, and/or co-workers.
There are insight, communication, and coping skills that must be at work on multiple levels within the inner circle of a recovering addict returning home to facilitate sustained sobriety. This is why our aftercare program is so important and tailored specifically for the needs of each person and his or her inner circle before leaving treatment.
At Take Off Recovery we want the same thing that families and loved ones of addicts want. We want them to be happy, healthy, and making the best decisions for what is right for them and their recovery. We develop a plan with each individual before he or she leaves treatment, covering all aspects of life outside the facility walls. Some of the ways we help addicts stay on the right path:
- We help establish connections to support groups and religious institutions.
- Facilitate the continuation of healthy recovery-minded activities.
- Provide resources for sustained fitness regimens and nutrition.
- Review contacts for whom a personal accountability partner will be available for any needed support or assistance.
Our aftercare program provides constant contact with both recovering addicts and their families and loved ones to be sure things are on track for a successful recovery.